Friday 9 January 2015

Why I Wrote An Auto House Review?

Auto House is one of the leading online used cars dealers. On the website you will find a lot of used cars and you can choose any one according to your demands and budget. The good thing is that all of the cars carry an economical price tag. Those, who are not able to pay for the used cars at once, can ask for a flexible payment plan that is based on few months. Financial plans put forward by the finance department of auto house can help people own any type of car. There are no hidden or extra charges. Let us see why a customer wrote auto house review?

“Hello I am Mike Fan from Canada. I have been changing cars quite often from the last ten years. I love keeping different makes and it gives me an opportunity to learn about different manufacturers. For that purpose I need to stay in contact with a used cars dealer to help me. I was engaged with a used cars dealer from ten years but during my last purchase they cheated me by giving a lemon car. It was quite shocking experience for me. I discontinued my association with them and at once contacted auto house. I told them that I required a German car – Mercedes or BMW would do. They asked me to visit the garage and see the cars for myself.

I happily went to the garage and spent many hours looking at different cars. It was a great experience they were extremely helpful and never gave me the feel of being a new customer. Within few hours it was like we have known each other from many years. I liked one of the Mercedes and it was 2011 model. Blue in color and in good condition I really wanted to buy it. I asked them to provide me the details of this car. Within some time I was given the details of the Mercedes and allowed to carry out a personal inspection of the car. I asked them to allow me to bring my mechanic for this purpose. The next day I took my mechanic there for a detailed inspection. We found only one dent and asked the representative to handle the matter.

They asked for some time and managed the dent expenses. After some days they told me that the issue has been fixed. I progressed further and told them to complete the process of transferring the car on my name. We started negotiating on the price and they came down after seeing my level of interest in the car. I told them if things go well I would become their regular customer and recommend them to others also.”

No comments:

Post a Comment